United Asia Charity
UAC (“we”) ensures with great care that the content of its web pages is updated, correct and appropriate. Nevertheless, we cannot provide any such guarantee. We are entitled to amend, delete or enlarge the web page at any time without prior notice. We don’t overtake any responsibility for the content of the web pages of UAC neither for damages nor misinformation unless forced by valid laws.
All rights are reserved and lay with UAC for information published on our web pages such as text, pictures, videos and the like. Duplication, export or any other use of such information requires the explicit written approval of UAC. In case information is used without such an approval, it is the right of UAC to take legal action in order to restore a lawful situation. Such abuse of information leads to a liability for any sort of damage by the person using the respective data.
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of valid data privacy laws. The following provisions describe the type, scope and purpose of collecting, processing and utilizing personal data.
(2) Your personal data, insofar as these are necessary for a contractual relationship are used for fulfilling the contract. For goods to be delivered, for instance, your name and address must be relayed to the supplier of the goods.
(3) Without your explicit consent or a legal basis, your personal data are not passed on to third parties unless necessary in order to fulfill a contract.
(4) UAC is entitled to use personal data in order to provide you with any kind of information showing a close relation to UAC and its activities unless you instruct UAC otherwise.
(9) According to the Federal Data Protection Act, you have a right to free-of-charge information about your stored data, and possibly entitlement to correction, blocking or deletion of such data. Inquiries can be directed to the following e-mail addresses: (email@example.com )
(1) The provisions in this disclaimer are part of the UAC web pages and don’t required the approval of the web page users.
(2) Any legal dispute in relation to UAC web pages shall be resolved at a court in Zurich, Switzerland exclusively. Applicable law shall be Swiss law.
(3) In case any of the provisions outlined in this disclaimer turn out to be unlawful or otherwise invalid, any other provisions shall not be affected and shall remain valid.